At Lewis Creative, the resources you purchase are delivered electronically. Unlike a t-shirt or a book, you can’t (really) return a PDF, Word Document, or other file after it’s been downloaded or accessed. For that reason, all sales on Lewis Creative of digital resources are considered final and nonrefundable.
We get though that things don’t always go as planned and so we can offer refunds in a few limited circumstances. If you’ve never downloaded or digitally accessed the resource, or if your purchase falls into one of the following exceptions listed below, you may be eligible for a refund.
Refund requests must be submitted within one year of your purchase, and are granted on a case-by-case basis.
- Compromised Resource File- A resource file is damaged or is missing content.
Example: A thumbnail or preview is uploaded instead of the resource itself.
- Misrepresentation- A resource preview and/or description misrepresents what is actually contained in the resource. (Requests are subject to review.)
Example: A product description states that it works in Microsoft Word but is incompatible with your version of Microsoft Word.
- Technical Limitations— You are unable to access a resource because the technical requirements aren’t included in the resource description.
Example: A resource is a Font file but this is not listed anywhere on the product page.
- Duplicate Purchase— You purchase the same resource twice in one account.
Example: You purchase a resource contained in a specific bundle and then later purchase that bundle within one year of the original purchase.
- File Access Status— You purchased a resource but never downloaded or accessed the files. (Verified by Lewis Creative).
Example: You purchased a third grade resource over the summer (that you did not access) and find out you are teaching second grade next year.
If your purchase falls into one of these categories, you can submit a refund request to email@example.com. Please be sure to include in your request: the resource name and your concerns, along with any specific examples or details you might have. Screenshots welcome!